Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Screw You Susteen (makers of Data Pilot)

I sent the following message to Susteen when they sent me yet another ad for a company that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Susteen or its customers:
I will NEVER EVER AGAIN purchase any of your products. I made the mistake of investing in your universal kit. When I got a defective cable in the package, it took me a week of calling to get it exchanged. As soon as I switched phones, and tried to use your product for the purpose I bought it for - to upload my phone book to my new phone - I could not do so, because a year had passed since I bought your kit, and my new phone was not supported since I could not update the software. If your idea of good customer relations is to force them to keep on paying for updates and cables that don't work with the universal kits that you sell, then your management needs to go back to school. You've lost a customer in me and my whole family, and I've convinced at least ten of my friends who were thinking of purchasing these kits to buy FutureDial instead. Good bye, and good riddance!

No comments: