Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Found A New Job

I found this great position in the IT industry

The position pays $12 bucks an hour
They want a person part time
And its a 38.9 mile commute from where I live

Lets do the Math!!!

Part time means half as long as a regular day;
so its 8 divided by 2 = 4 hours per day. (so far with me???)
At the rate of $12 * 4 hours per day = $48 dollars per day
(not that bad for part time BS job)

Lets see:
Subtract 25% for taxes, YOU HAVE TO PAY UNCLE SAM TO SUPPORT THE WAR OTHER WISE YOUR A TERRORIST.

Mind you I really don't get didly for my 25%, its not like I get healthcare for it, and its not like this country is safe, nor do I get any privacy while I’m on my phone.

25%Tax of $48 is = $12 (that’s a quarter of what I make!!!!!!)

Oh and thanks to Uncle Sam I'm now paying $3.00 per gallon of gas.

In addition my American Car Get roughly 10MPG (miles per gallon)
[And yes its American; FORD = Fucker Only Roles Down-Hill, “FIRST ON RACE DAY” my Ass!]


At 10 MPG that means I waste 4 Gallons of gas getting to work and another 4 gallons getting home
so that’s 4 + 4 = 8 multiplied by $3.00 per gallon of gas = $24

That’s $24 bucks a day given to those DAM Saudis!!! Those Airplane Crashing Freaks

So now lets do our formula:


$48 per day - $25% Tax($12) - $24 on Gas = Gives us a grand total of $12 Per Day

Well Holly-Fucking-Shit no fucking wonder all the jobs are moving to India.
I have to spend two hours in traffic and work my ass off for $12 hours per day.

Dam it, that’s not even enough to buy rice and beans at Gelson’s to feed my “familia”

Fuck this shit.

No comments: