Wednesday, January 11, 2006

51 lines likely to get you a slap!

1/ Your name must be Daisy because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here.
2/ Roses are red, violets are blue, I like spaghetti, lets go screw.
3/ Just call me milk, I'll do your body good.
4/ Your body's name must be Visa, 'cause it's everywhere I want to be.
5/ Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
6/ I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your Bed Rock
7/ I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you.
8/ My love for you is like the Energizer bunny: It keeps going and going............
9/ That shirt looks very becoming on you, but if I were on you, I'd be coming too.
10/ I'd like to screw your brains out, but it appears that someone beat me to it.
11/ Do you want to get drunk and f**k, or don't you drink?
12/ I enjoy doing maintenance, you look like someone I would like to "tinker" with.
13/ You must be from Pearl Harbor, 'cause Baby you're the Bomb-diggity.
14/ If you were a new hamburger at McDonalds's, you would be McGorgeous.
15/ Is that Windex? Because I can see myself in your pants.
16/ I'm a bird watcher and I'm looking for a Big Breasted Bed Thrasher, have you seen one?
17/ I wish you were a Pony Carousel outside Kmart so I could ride you all day long for a dollar.
18/ Wanna play House? You be the screen door and I'll slam you all night long.
19/ If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.
20/ Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a braille nametag.
21/ If you were a car, I'd wax you and ride you all over town.
22/ Guy: "Would you like to dance?"
Girl: "I would love to dance but I wouldn't dance with you"
Guy: "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me, I said you look fat in those pants."
23/ Excuse me, do you have your phone number, I seem to have lost mine.
24/ I'd look good on you.
25/ I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house.
26/ If you left leg was Christmas and your right leg Easter, can I visit you between the Holidays?
27/ You look like a girl that's heard every line in the book, so what's one more going to hurt?
28/ F**k me if I'm wrong, but is your name Yolanda?
29/ I'd love every bone in your body, especially mine.
30/ Excuse me, do you wanna f**k or should I apologise?
31/ You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
32/ Do you want to dance? No? Well I guess a f**k is out of the question.
33/ Hi, I'm a necrophiliac, how good are you at playing dead?
34/ I've lost my bed, can I borrow yours?
35/ You must be Jamaican, 'cause Jamaican me crazy.
36/ My recipe for love is one cup of you, one cup of me, knead until hard and serve hot.
37/ Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.
38/ You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.
39/ Hey Baby, I'm like American Express, you don't want to leave home without me.
40/ Do you have a quarter? My mother told me to call home when I met the girl of my dreams.
41/ The word for the night is "legs". Lets go back to my place and spread the word.
42/ Hey Baby, what's your sign? Caution, Slippery When Wet, Dangerous Curves Ahead?
43/ Hi my name is Jamie, remember it, 'cause you'll be screaming it all night long.
44/ I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.
45/ Was your Dad a farmer? 'Cause you sure have great melons.
46/ Want to play Conductor? You be the Engineer, and I'll go Choo Choo.
47/ You must be Jelly, 'cause Jam don't shake like that.
48/ Guy: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?" Girl: "Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore."
49/ Hi my name is Skippy, like Peanut Butter, I stick to the roof of your mouth.
50/ Hi, my name is Pogo, want to jump on my stick?
51/ The fact that I'm missing my teeth just means that there's more room for your tongue

No comments: