Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Shot The Sheriff, But I Did Not Shoot The Deputy


I love LAPD, but I love the Sheriffs more.

A Sheriff’s officer pulled over a speeding corvette, after a short high-speed prosecute. Pulled out the passenger, told him to get on the ground, then told him to get up from the ground. As the passenger was getting up from the ground the sheriff decided to open fire. The sheriff shot the passenger 3 times, and told him to “shut the fuck up!”

I Love LA

The whole ordeal was video taped. The neighbored standing next to the guy with the camera is heard screaming at the Sheriff, “You told him to get up!”

Did I say, “I love LA”?

“I Love LA!”

Ironic Twist

The passenger that was shot was an Mexican (Air force Police Officer, just got back from Iraq). The Sheriff’s Officer that shot him…… BLACK!!! (African American) (I love it)

For once no one can say that all of police shootings are racially motivated. The new theory will be, that they are all just fucking nuts!

Today the victim was visited in the hospital by no one other then
“Rodney; I got hit by many batons, King” Hahahahah!!!

No comments: