Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Old Blind Dickster!

Call me “Crazy” but when I heard that old Dicky shot someone, I said “the guy is good as dead”. To my surprise the next day I heard on the news that the wounds were only superficial, and were only to his face. The first thing I thought, “This can’t be, I can’t be wrong, I’m never wrong!”
Well what a shocker, it seems now that a part of the buckshot has reached the poor mans heart and caused a heart attack.
I hate to say this, but this guy will not survive! There is a reason he got shot and its not because old Dicky is blind and didn’t see the guy in his ORANGE hunting vest! Oh and there really is a reason why they kept it under the hat for what 24, 72 hours?
This is bullshit… I hate this stupid administration, everything they stand for they have done the opposite, Republicans were supposed to be for a smaller government, instead its bigger then it has ever been, we now have more agency then ever before. Republicans are supposed to spend less and save more instead today we have the biggest deficit that the United States has ever had, we have more of a deficit then there are stars in the universe, and that’s a fact!!!

Oh, watch I’m probably going to be investigated because of this bullshit blog. Watch US is slowly turning into Communist China.

I say FUCK YOU, and guess what I’m not the only one, not by a FUCKING long shot!

No comments: